THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Bigger the Better...Any Size Will Do!

Hi. This is Sara. Glad to be here and to be able to share with you my love of Eva & Adam.

I found a bunch of pics that are larger than our originals. Please click on them to view them in their full-size.






 2 Ellen pics I found today. And a Adam and Petra screen cap.





We`re looking for pics of your Eva & Adam books, dvd, cd`s and whatever else you may have. Show us your fandom!

Stuff about me that is related to EA:

Lovin Rebecka Liljeberg, Tove Edfeldt, Erik Johansson (have a crush on all 3) and Rosie Munter. Also a huge of fan of Play.

Other stuff:

Canadian, in my 30`s, saw NKOTBSB in concert, love Florida, Anglophile and Swedophile.

Sara

Feel free to email us at eacentralblog@yahoo.com.