THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello, Eva & Adam fans! This is Kyle. Coming to you from the sunshine state! I`m very excited to be a part of this blog!! I love Eva & Adam and anything connected to it. I`ll be your Rebecka source and will definitely be sharing Rebecka photos and videos from time to time. If you go to http://www.youtube.com/user/FridaLove, you can view some of my Rebecka related slideshows. I`ve got some Tove there too. My wife and I, with our twin daughters are busy preparing for the arrival of our son, so I may not be on as often as I`d like, but I will be here, whenever I get a free moment. I'm looking forward to Rosie's birthday (I'm a big fan of Play) and her music will be flowing through my house. My daughters have been dancing to Play's music whenever I've had it on. Just like their Pappa.

Just some related facts about me:

Fan of Play, Rebecka Liljeberg, Tove Edfeldt and Ellen Fjæstad.

Talk to you all soon.

Kyle

Feel free to email us at eacentralblog@yahoo.com.